[Nut-upsuser] Support removed for newer Belkin 1200 VA UPS?

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sat Jul 28 13:11:30 UTC 2007

[...]

> That works, question is, why do I have to specify a productid with the new
> version when the previous previous never had this problem?

The previous version (< nut-2.0.5) would only check if the vendorid
(Belkin, 050d) matched and didn't look at all at the productid. So if you
would have any USB equipment from Belkin attached, it would treat it as a
UPS. The resulting errors this produces are not wanted for obvious
reasons.

I will add the productid 1100 to the development version.

Best regards, Arjen