[Nut-upsuser] Can not find the Belkin F6H375-USB

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 22:49:30 UTC 2007

On 6/3/07, Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since you said this worked under 2.0.4 on Mandriva, I will suggest
> that this product ID be added to the driver for the next release. (The
> 2.0.4 Belkin HID driver apparently didn't check the VID at all, just
> the PID.)

Actually, before I add this, what's the full model name?

Some of the other Belkin entries in driver.data are "Home Office
F6H350-SER", "Universal UPS F6C100-UNV", "Office Series F6C550-AVR",
etc.

This way, others might be able to find similar models on the
compatibility list by searching on the "friendly name".

--
- Charles Lepple