[Nut-upsuser] Belkin F6C1500-TW-RK won't stay powered off

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 23:21:11 UTC 2007

On 6/5/07, Matthew Coffin <MEWCOFFI at dal.ca> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using nut to control a Belkin F6C1500-TW-RK ups (vendor ID 050d, product ID
> 0751).  I'm using the belkin driver and a serial connection for communications.
>  The host computer is running Debian.

Which version of NUT?

> Any suggestions as to why this is happening/how to fix it would be greatly
> appreciated.

Are there any system log messages from the driver indicating that
something is not working properly during shutdown?

Another thing you might try is to just put a dummy load (light bulbs,
etc.) on the UPS and run the shutdown command with debugging turned
on, e.g. "/lib/nut/belkin -k -DDD" (powering the system for the wall
during this test).

(Disclaimer: I don't know much about the Belkin protocol.)

--
- Charles Lepple