[Nut-upsuser] can't make mustek powermust 600usb work

Alex Girchenko gsmdib at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 00:46:55 UTC 2007

Thanks. There's definitely smth I've got to learn yet :).
Trying to run the command you provided would return an error saying it
can't open port.
crw-rw---- 1 root dialout 4, 64 2007-06-11 01:55 /dev/ttyS0
chmod 777 would sort the issue out, but I'm still curious why isn't
'rw' for a program running under a root account enough? I'd be very
thankful if you could give a hint on this.
Anyways, thanks for your help!