[Nut-upsuser] Microdowell (cpsups) driver segfault

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sun Jun 24 17:44:04 UTC 2007

>> What I would like to know, is what is read from the UPS. The output of
>> 'upsc' can help here.
> Let me know if you need any other data.  IIRC, it sends that info back
> everytime the ups is polled.

I meant the readings from the UPS Varain has, to see if the reading of
'output.voltage' when on battery is approximately the same as
'input.voltage.nominal'. If they are (almost) the same, this is an
indication that the input voltage to the UPS is low. If it is around 208V,
that probably means that we need to convert the values.

We know the readings from your UPS are close enough, to assume that it
measures them directly, so we don't need a correction factor and/or
offset.

Best regards, Arjen