[Nut-upsuser] MGE Nova AVR 600 USB on FreeBSD

Thierry Thomas thierry at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 28 16:50:21 UTC 2007

Le Mer 21 fév 07 à  9:31:21 +0100, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>
 écrivait :

> not an idea, but comments:
> The usb problem is huger than thought (not limited to interrupt handling)
> It seems that the ugen <-> UPS connection is lost somewhere, and can't
> be reattached ("Device does not match - skipping").
>
> When in the above situation, does relaunching newhidups / usbhid-ups
> solves the point (=> does the driver start and run fine?)
>
> It seems freebsd has got some more work to be done on the USB stack...

I think that the reported error was caused by the problem described in

<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=110122>.

This problem was fixed yesterday in 7-CURRENT, and should be MFC to
6.2-STABLE in some days.

Regards,
--
Th. Thomas.