[Nut-upsuser] Tripp-Lite SU6000RT4U - not supported?

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:38:14 CET 2007

On 3/15/07, Kevin DeGraaf <kevin at kdegraaf.net> wrote:
> > Prior to test:      OB LB RB
> > With mains off:     OB LB RB VRANGE
> > With mains back on: OL CHRG
> > After a while:      OB LB RB
>
> Could anyone suggest a solution?

I don't know the internals of that driver, but I would bet that Arjen
is right about the driver having workarounds for other models.

Therefore, you might need to go to the source of the upsc output,
which involves printing the debug information from the driver (adding
-DD to the command line). You may need to wait for more specific help
from Peter or Arjen, but in the mean time, you might want to look at
the drivers/tripplite-hid.c source file.

--
- Charles Lepple