[Nut-upsuser] Tripp-Lite SU6000RT4U - not supported?

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Thu Mar 15 21:07:01 CET 2007

Charles Lepple wrote:

> Therefore, you might need to go to the source of the upsc output,
> which involves printing the debug information from the driver (adding
> -DD to the command line). You may need to wait for more specific help
> from Peter or Arjen, but in the mean time, you might want to look at
> the drivers/tripplite-hid.c source file.

I'm probably not much good in helping you out here. I don't have any HID
UPS available here and I'm really not that familiar with these drivers.
The Tripp Lite HID driver is 'work in progress', so I have to agree with
Charles that running the driver in debug mode and posting the output
here is probably the best thing to do if you're not able to do the
modifications yourself.

Best regards, Arjen