[Nut-upsuser] Please Help for MGE NOVA 1100 AVR Serial configuration!

Edjé edosseh at ub.tg
Fri May 11 15:51:54 UTC 2007

Hello,
 It is 3 or 4 weeks ago since, i want to set communication with my ups a MGE
NOVA 1100 AVR. I do it first with manual configuration but after no success, i
prefered to install mgeups-psp package to do it directly. But since when i
execute psp,
the attempt finish with an "No communication with UPS" error.
 Same is when i type:  mge-shut -u root -DDDDDDDDDD /dev/ttyS0 .

I unplog and replog and after reboot my system for some times.
I tried also to do a configuration of my serial port but without success.
My setserial command output is:

   dev/ttyS0 uart 16550A port 0x03f8 irq 4 baud_base 115200 spd_normal skip_test
auto_irq

I'm use serial port on a fedora core 3 system.

Please help!

--
"Heureux ceux qui sont conscients de leur pauvreté spirituelle." - Mat 5:3(Les
Saintes Ecritures - Traduction du monde nouveau).

Ce message a été envoyé depuis le serveur de messagerie de l'Université de
Lomé.
Université de Lomé
BP 1515
Lomé TOGO.