[Nut-upsuser] Please Help for MGE NOVA 1100 AVR Serial configuration!

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri May 11 22:25:38 UTC 2007

Bonjour Edjé,

2007/5/11, Edjé <edosseh at ub.tg>:
> Hello,
>  It is 3 or 4 weeks ago since, i want to set communication with my ups a MGE

you should have contacted us before, either at MGE
(http://opensource.mgeups.com/contacts.htm) or using the present list.

> NOVA 1100 AVR. I do it first with manual configuration but after no success, i
> prefered to install mgeups-psp package to do it directly. But since when i
> execute psp,
> the attempt finish with an "No communication with UPS" error.
>  Same is when i type:  mge-shut -u root -DDDDDDDDDD /dev/ttyS0 .

5 times "D" is enough ;-)
can you send us (at least me) a _gzip'ed_ output

Have you also tested the port with another device, and the UPS on
another computer?

Best regards,
Arnaud