[Nut-upsuser] upsd does not strt up

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:11:07 UTC 2007

On 5/21/07, Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org> wrote:
> > here is the output with ipv6 enabled(latest revision):
>
> Please mention the revision number. At the time of this writing there is
> a more recent version already, so I have no idea which one you used.

Agreed, "latest" makes it more difficult to infer the revision number
if you are looking at the mailing list archives.

> > # truss ./upsd -DDD
>
> Forget about truss and just post the output of './upsd -DDD'. I have not
> seen anybody stepping up to decipher what it means

Arjen: I was waiting to see what happened once Zoltan posted the
output from r902, but it looks like you have all of the error paths
covered with debug printouts now.

--
- Charles Lepple