[Nut-upsuser] Belkin F6C1100-UNV

David Mohr david at mcbf.net
Tue May 22 19:11:51 UTC 2007

Ok, trying to clarify:
The UPS I ordered was a F6C1100-UNV - what else can I let you know to
identify the model? AFAIK Belkin just switched interals but kept the
same model number.

The usbid should not be necessary, as the megatec_usb drive picked the
UPS up without any special flags.

All I wanted to achieve is to update the webpage :-). Just mentioning
that some (or all newer ones) Belkins work with different drivers now.

Let me know if I should give more infos.

~David