[Nut-upsuser] Belkin F6C1100-UNV

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:19:52 UTC 2007

On 5/22/07, David Mohr <david at mcbf.net> wrote:
> Ok, trying to clarify:
> The UPS I ordered was a F6C1100-UNV - what else can I let you know to
> identify the model? AFAIK Belkin just switched interals but kept the
> same model number.
>
> The usbid should not be necessary, as the megatec_usb drive picked the
> UPS up without any special flags.

Can't hurt to mention the USB ID. That might change in a future
version of the UPS.

> All I wanted to achieve is to update the webpage :-). Just mentioning
> that some (or all newer ones) Belkins work with different drivers now.

The web page update will have to wait for Arnaud to get some free time.

It's easiest if all of the information is in one place (e.g. "version
2.x.y or SVN revision Z works with this model UPS that I bought in
2007").

--
- Charles Lepple