[Nut-upsuser] Belkin USB UPSes

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu May 24 14:27:02 UTC 2007

Hey Eric,

long time no see,

2007/5/17, Eric S. Raymond <esr at thyrsus.com>:
> I just bought a pair of Belkin USB UPSes -- F6C1200-UNV and F6C550-AVR --

you might have preferred a FLOSS friendly UPS, but I know you prefer
the hard way ;-)

> and installed the latest version of nut under Ubuntu 7.04.  I'm using
> the F6C1200-UNV.

I've not gone deeply through the thread, but you might also want to
generate debs from the trunk.
Simply symlink debian to packaging/debian, and either "fakeroot
debian/rules binary" or whatever is your prefered method.

Otherwise, I can also provide feisty packages

As a side note, I'm working on integrating NUT USB driver with HAL.
A deb called nut-hal-drivers is also generated. Ping me for more info
if needed, I'm sure you'll be fond of the ease of use of this
"feature".

Arnaud