[Nut-upsuser] PowerWare 9120 via USB?

Tobias Balle-Petersen tbp at kontrapunkt.com
Thu Nov 8 14:42:14 UTC 2007

Hello all.

I have now connected the UPS via a serial-cable to a PC running Debian Etch and Nut 2.0.4.

When running "upsdrvctl -u root start" I get:
Communications with UPS lost: Error executing command
Communications with UPS lost: Error executing command
Communications with UPS lost: Error executing command
Communications with UPS re-established
Connect to UPS on /dev/ttyS0 baudrate 9600
Model = PW9120 3000VA
Firmware = 02.60
Shutdown delay = 120 seconds

Is this the OK? Can I ignore the first errors?