[Nut-upsuser] [Fwd: Re: [Nut-packaging] Nut-packaging post from richard at aardvark.com.au requires approval]

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sat Nov 24 16:08:48 UTC 2007

First, I have taken this discussion from the 'nut-packaging' mailing list
to 'nut-upsuser'. Please don't reply in 'nut-packaging', since this is
off-topic there (sorry for the duplicate, this should be the correct
mailing list address).

> The model of UPS I have is included in the supported models in the
> belkinunv driver.

Could you post the *exact* typenumber of your UPS? Belkin has two
different flavors for the internals of their UPS'es we have found out
recently, which require very different drivers. If yours is equipped with
an USB port, it would be helpful to see what VendorID and ProductID are
reported (even if you intend to use it with the serial port) through
'lsusb -vv'. From that output, we can tell the two versions apart.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Eindhoven - The Netherlands