[Nut-upsuser] BelkinUNV Serial Problems (Was CyberPower 1500AVRT won't load driver!)

Richard Chapman rchapman at aardvark.com.au
Wed Nov 28 08:40:12 UTC 2007

Richard Chapman wrote:

Hi Charles.

A quick update on statserial:
Well obviously I did need to install another package - rather
cryptically called statserial...:-)

But unfortunately it didn't help much:

[root at C5 /]# statserial /dev/ttyS0
statserial: TIOCMGET failed: Invalid argument

Any other ideas on how to prove conclusively I have the right port....

Richard.