[Nut-upsuser] MGE Pulsar Ellipse 800 off early or box shutdown late

tovis mailer.tovis at freemail.hu
Tue Oct 23 12:43:29 UTC 2007

> If you set lowbatt=70 then the behaviour you are seeing is normal. Don't
> set lowbatt and you'll get the default manufacturer settings which is
> LOWBATTERY at 30% charge level.
>
> Philippe

Thanks for quick response!

I realized this and forget this setting!
For now I think that my box does not recognize signal about low battery -
I'm only started to read SHUT protocoll of MGE, and do not understand that
is this signal a result of some kind of status request from my box to UPS
or UPS send this signal "unsolicited" - I supose the last idea!
May be I need higher POLLFREQ on "ONBATTRY" situation - about 1..2 sec?!
I'm affraid because packet if I will higher pollfreq, the possibility of
collision is also higher! - what mean if ups sending unsolicited "LOW
BATTERY" packet communication became unsync -ed - nedd to resinchronize
wht take to much time, and ups switch off;(
How to work around? - I'm working on scheduling but it's quite tricky.