[Nut-upsuser] Ever hear of Robanton?

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Wed Sep 19 20:51:11 UTC 2007

> > 	But one of the bigger things is telling you the
> > Input Voltage, Output Voltage, % Battery Level, Input Frequency,
> > Last Spike, Last Sag, Last Failure Cause.
> >
> > 	With all this, doesn't it mean that there is SOME more intelligence
> > to the UPS than "OL, OB, LB"?
>
> I doubt it, but prove me wrong.

	Even though you aren't of course wrong, I still don't get how
"OL, OB, LB" can tell you Input Frequency for example.... I haven't
been able to do extensive testing, I was forced to install my second
unit into production and walk away from it before I could get the
UPSILON program running which supposedly did tell you thinkg like
the Input Voltate, etc. I'm waiting on the 2nd unit (Replacing
the first defective one) for over 2 weeks now. {Joys of Ebay!}

		Thanks, Tuc