[Nut-upsuser] Network UPS Tools version 2.2.2-pre2 released

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sat Apr 19 18:45:58 UTC 2008

>>  > Roger,
>>  > Do you have libtool installed?
>>
>>  No, it wasn't asked for.
>
> Hence, my question to Arjen about whether autoreconf needs to be
> called (it uses libtool, but the spec file shouldn't need to call
> autoreconf in the first place).

I built the RPMs in a hurry. Usually, this .spec file is configured to
pull the sources from SVN and hence requires running autoreconf. I
probably should rework this, so that autoreconf is called right after
exporting the lot, but before the sources are bundled for the distribution
package.

> I'm no expert on 64-bit systems or RPM-based distributions, but when
> you installed gcc42, what executables are installed that start with
> 'gcc'? (If you type 'gcc<TAB>' on the command line, what is returned?)

I'm not an export on 64-bit systems either, but it looks like there are
some dependencies missing. I'll add the ones that Roger found missing on
his system in the list of needed for building this.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Eindhoven - The Netherlands