[Nut-upsuser] Network UPS Tools version 2.2.2-pre2 released
Arjen de Korte
nut+users at de-korte.org
Tue Apr 22 09:30:12 UTC 2008
> well, that's the biggest problematic of packaging.
> none of the solutions are perfect, and both have big pros and cons.
> there are still many rooms for improvement there...
Indeed. In the mean time, I have divided the main 'nut' package in the
following sub packages:
- nut (client applications)
- nut-server (drivers and upsd server, requires 'nut')
- nut-snmp (net-snmp based SNMP driver, requires 'nut-server')
- nut-xml (neon based XML driver, requires 'nut-server')
- nut-cgi (web interface, requires 'nut')
- nut-hal (HAL drivers, conflicts with 'nut')
- nut-devel (libupsclient library, requires 'nut' (?))
I think this should more or less suit most needs. I'll prepare an updated
.src.rpm later today or tomorrow.
Best regards, Arjen
More information about the Nut-upsuser