[Nut-upsuser] NUT 2.0.5 and 2.2.2 hacking -- there is something to improve!

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri Dec 5 11:05:02 UTC 2008

Citeren Kārlis Repsons <karlis.repsons at gmail.com>:

[ long rant removed ]

> Well, what people think?

This is the author of the powerpanel driver. What you're suggesting is
what quite a couple of drivers already support. I would be happy to
implement the suggestions you made in this driver. I neither work for
the vendor of your UPS, nor own such a device, so my consultation fee
is € 75 per hour. Please let me know if you're interested in
sponsoring the development of these additions.

Best regards, Arjen

PS  Looking at the example code, you really should brush up on your
coding skills and use 'snprintf' more often.

PPS  Asking nicely goes a much longer way.
--
Please keep list traffic on the list