[Nut-upsuser] Belkin F6H550-UPS NUT support

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 08:18:19 UTC 2008

Hi Jayson,

2008/1/11, Jayson Anderson <jayson.anderson at gmail.com>:
> Greetings Arnaud,
>
> I'm sorry for taking up your time, but you are the primary POC for the NUT
> project:
>
> I was just wondering if you know of any planned support for the Belkin
> F6H550-UPS within the NUT project ?
>
> I am not a coder and as such, completely at the mercy of the community;
> otherwise I would love to help.
>
> Thanks for any information you may have. Thank you for your time!

I can't tell you much about plans to support this exact model.

Depending on whether it's a serial or USB model, you should try the
following drivers:
- serial : megatec
- usb : megatec_usb or usbhid-ups

Please report back any success or failure. It's really important to us.
And we may call you for testing developments...

Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - MGE Office Protection Systems - http://www.mgeops.com