[Nut-upsuser] MGE Ellipse Max 1100 configuration question

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Mon Jun 2 15:44:57 UTC 2008

> see attached trace.gz.
> UPS went off, but I traced from a machine nut beeing backed up so you
> can see how the ups gets back up I think.

I see at least five 'Full update...' and dozens of 'Quick update...'.
Unless you specified some insanely small values for 'pollfreq' and
'pollinterval' this should be much longer than 5-10 seconds.

The end of the trace shows that the driver is killed by signal 15. This is
*not* caused by the driver itself, but by another process.

Could it be you didn't configure enough (or any at all) power in
upsmon.conf? In order to debug this, make sure that there is *no* upsd
server running on the system during testing.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Eindhoven - The Netherlands