[Nut-upsuser] iBall UPS support?

Arnaud Quette ArnaudQuette at Eaton.com
Tue Jun 24 14:33:55 UTC 2008

Le lundi 23 juin 2008 à 21:16 +0530, John Kennedy a écrit :
> Salut!

bonjour

> I have an iBall Nirantar UPS-630 UPS
> (http://iball.co.in/inner/show_product_details2.asp?catid=25) and am
> interested in hooking it up to my Ubuntu box. Problem - it only comes
> with WinPower Windows driver... Alas I search for it's compatibility...
>
> I send you this message as this device is not listed on your site...
>
> Should you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to
> contact me.

iirc, device using winpower are Phoenixtec (and so Eaton, as Powerware
and MGE Office Protection Systems) rebrands.
So, I bet you should try megatec or megatec_usb

please update us on your results, so that we can in turn update the
compatibility list.

Arnaud
--
Linux/Unix Expert R&D - MGE Office Protection Systems - www.mgeops.com