[Nut-upsuser] Usb, udev and nut

Sean Thomas SeanT at zdata.co.za
Mon May 12 12:31:47 UTC 2008

Hi

Just normal symlinking linking works for me too.  It's the udev version
that's got issues

1. Its version 2.0.4-4 installed from a .deb running on Debian 4.0

2. lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 7 2008-05-09 08:59 /dev/upsserial2usb ->
ttyUSB0

				AND

   crw-rw-r-- 1 root nut 188, 0 2008-05-12 14:23 /dev/upsserial2usb

3. Network UPS Tools - Megatec protocol driver 1.4 (2.0.4)
Carlos Rodrigues (c) 2003-2006

debug level is '1'
/dev/ttyUSB0 is locked by another process

OK, I am starting to see now where this is going. Any further help will
be much appreciated.

Thanks
Sean