[Nut-upsuser] Mustek PowerMust 600 USB configuration

Alexander I. Gordeev lasaine at lvk.cs.msu.su
Mon Nov 3 13:56:25 UTC 2008

Janeks,

On Monday 03 November 2008 16:46:13 you wrote:
> I am rather begginer. I had some success with compiling but I am not
> feeling free in compiling.
> But if I understood right I need only driver file. It seems that it should
> be quite recent version.

I think, this is the worst way to upgrade. :)
I can't really predict that. There were a lot of changes since then. Most
likely it won't work this way.
You'd better try to install this package first and report back the results:
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/n/nut/nut_2.2.2-6.2_i386.deb

For example:
wget http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/n/nut/nut_2.2.2-6.2_i386.deb
sudo dpkg -i nut_2.2.2-6.2_i386.deb

> BTW:  how to find version number of NUT.

I guessed it from the output you posted previously:
> upsdrvctl start
> Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.0.4
> Network UPS Tools - Megatec protocol driver 1.4 (2.0.4)
> Carlos Rodrigues (c) 2003-2006

This means you have NUT 2.0.4.

--
  Alexander