[Nut-upsuser] Mustek PowerMust 600 USB configuration

Janeks Kamerovskis sags at apollo.lv
Mon Nov 3 19:15:25 UTC 2008

Then it looks like I need to compile NUT

Configure seems went well, but I want to compile --with-cgi=yes
But then I am getting:
[code]configure: error: libgd not found, required for CGI build[/code]

I installed it from www.libgd.org:

[code]bubba:/home/janeks/dls/nut-2.2.2# whereis libgd
libgd: /usr/local/lib/libgd.so /usr/local/lib/libgd.a
/usr/local/lib/libgd.la[/code]

But then anyway ./configure gives:
[code]configure: error: libgd not found, required for CGI build[/code]

What could be workaround for this?

brgds
Janeks