[Nut-upsuser] Mustek PowerMust 600 USB configuration

Alexander I. Gordeev lasaine at lvk.cs.msu.su
Tue Nov 4 20:41:20 UTC 2008

Janeks,

I've built a backport from testing. The package is here:
http://lvk.cs.msu.su/~lasaine/nut-backport/lenny/nut_2.2.2-6.2~stable0_powerpc.deb

You can install it like this:
sudo dpkg -i nut_2.2.2-6.2~stable0_powerpc.deb

On Monday 03 November 2008 22:15:25 you wrote:
> Then it looks like I need to compile NUT
>
> Configure seems went well, but I want to compile --with-cgi=yes
> But then I am getting:
> [code]configure: error: libgd not found, required for CGI build[/code]
>
> I installed it from www.libgd.org:
>
> [code]bubba:/home/janeks/dls/nut-2.2.2# whereis libgd
> libgd: /usr/local/lib/libgd.so /usr/local/lib/libgd.a
> /usr/local/lib/libgd.la[/code]
>
> But then anyway ./configure gives:
> [code]configure: error: libgd not found, required for CGI build[/code]
>
> What could be workaround for this?

The power of Debian is it's package manager and a huge collection of pre-built
software. Instead of downloading something from libgd.org you could type:

sudo apt-get install libgd2-xpm-dev

The name of this package you can find listed here:

http://packages.debian.org/source/lenny/nut

Or through apt-cache search libgd / aptitude search libgd.

Use the force, Luke :)

--
  Alexander