[Nut-upsuser] Mustek PowerMust 600 USB configuration

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 20:35:25 UTC 2008

hey there,

2008/11/11  <lasaine at lvk.cs.msu.su>:

>> Sorry, I was wrong it is!
>>

>> > This is strange...
>> > Ok, waiting for the output of megatec_usb with -DDDDD...
>> ???
>>

> I asked you to provide the output of the megatec_usb driver with -DDDDD
> in one of previous e-mails. Or everything is ok now?

no need for the moment,

atm, the install fails due to the missing udevadm binary (part of the
udev package).
@Janeks: don't you have a udev installed on your box?
@Alex: a possible enhancement for debian/nut.postinst is to test
udevadm existance before firing it... ;-)

first, solve the install issue, then continue with the config and
debug output...
a possible trick if udev is not installed / installable is to touch a
"udevadm" shell script...

cheers,
-- Arnaud