[Nut-upsuser] Mustek PowerMust 600 USB configuration

Janeks Kamerovskis sags at apollo.lv
Wed Nov 12 20:54:43 UTC 2008

Hi, again!

I tried with -DDDDD, there was no difference in output.

Sorry for dummy question: how to check udev.

I just did:

apt-get install udev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
udev is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives.
After unpacking 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Setting up nut (2.2.2-6.2~stable1) ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/nut.postinst: line 28: /sbin/udevadm: No such file or
directory
dpkg: error processing nut (--configure):
 nut

Janeks