[Nut-upsuser] Delta UPS boxes

Jerome BENOIT jgmbenoit at mailsnare.net
Tue Sep 2 18:11:28 UTC 2008

Hello !

Kjell Claesson wrote:
> Den Monday 01 September 2008 18.04.22 skrev Jerome BENOIT:
> Hi again Jerome,
>
>>> Not 100% sure but it looks like it is tha same as belkin use.
>>> So for start, try the belkin driver's and then the megatec driver.
>> the driver belkin is the good one !
>>

> OK, can you send some info to the list.
> Product (Manufacturer) and type (type number).

On the manual and the box, I read:

Delta GES N-Series 6kva (on line series)

On the other hand, upsc gives

ups.mfr: BELKIN
ups.model: GES602N
ups.firmware: 5015307704

> The output of the upsc command.

> Also make sure that the shutdown is working.

upsdrvctl shutdown

shutdowns the UPS box.

Nevertheless, it seems that I can not set the UPS fsd,
so the Debian init NUT script does not poweroff the UPS box.

How can I check whether the UPS fsd can be set or not ?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome

--
Jerome BENOIT