[Nut-upsuser] Network connection issue with NUT

tarbeite tarbeite at fit.edu
Fri Sep 19 16:58:02 UTC 2008

Hey all

Well I have my events all sending correctly now thank you very much :). Next
issue to arise is that I am trying to get my windows box to talk to the nut
server on my opensuse 11 system. I have the service enabled in the firewall
and the user accounts setup but every time I go to connect to the system it
gives a connection lost error. When I  do an nmap query against opensuse the
port for nut does not show up. I¹ve taken down the firewall and the port
still doesn¹t show up.

Any ideas?

~Tim