[Nut-upsuser] Usbhip-ups going wild

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 14:15:57 UTC 2009

just to complete a bit Manuel's answer

2009/8/3 Manuel Wolfshant

> Antoine Gatineau wrote:
>
>> Ok,
>>  Now I am rebuilding an el4 rpm based on el5 src.rpm.
>>  I will remove the --with-hal option in the configure part. In order a
>> full featured rpm, I'm trying to keep every option unless hal.
>> But I am having problems with dependencies. libX11-devel,
>>
> xorg-x11-devel
>
>  libXpm-devel,
>>
> still xorg-x11-devel, if I am not mistaken
>
>  dbus-glib-devel
>>
> dbus-devel

you can drop this one since it's for the nut-hal package
(note that you might need to remove the nut-hal package definitions
throughout the .spec...)

>  and powerman-devel
>>
> not available, afaik
> IIRC, I had to compile it for RHEL-5, and in turn it required some other
> packages (a newer curl, for instance)
> I suggest to drop its usage

yup, this part is for the powerman (external PDU) support.
just in case you want it: http://sourceforge.net/projects/powerman/files/

btw, are you working with Patrick Agrain?

Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops