[Nut-upsuser] Usbhip-ups going wild

Antoine Gatineau antoine.gatineau at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Aug 3 16:10:41 UTC 2009

Looking at the configure output, I though nut-cgi was using X11 and glib
stuff. I will check.

It looks good other wise. I had to disable hal, powerman and neonxml feature
to get it wotk.

I still got some with installed but unpackaged file that need some
modification in the spec file. I will update soon.

Patrick doesn't work anymore on this project but yes indeed we work in the
same dept. He contributed a bit to nut project some time ago if I remember
well. So I am continuing part of is job now.

Antoine

  _____