[Nut-upsuser] Usbhip-ups going wild

Antoine Gatineau antoine.gatineau at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Aug 12 11:50:42 UTC 2009

So this is hardware related.
The hardware is in a big lab with AC and a lot of other servers and
electronic cards so the EM must be quite big there.

I think everything is fine for me now. Thanks a lot for your time and help.

I will update with url for RHEL4 and RHEL5 packages as soon as it is
accepted by Fedora/EPEL people :)

Antoine