[Nut-upsuser] Cannot get Tripplite su2200xla working on freebsd 7.1 nut 2.4.1

Thomas Munn symgryph at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:28:54 UTC 2009

The system simply didn't see the ups. I ran the upsdevctl and the machine
simply didn't see the ups 'no ups found' is the nearest approximation.

I also finally located this wonderful freebsd howto: (on the nut documention
of all places!)

http://people.freebsd.org/~thierry/nut_FreeBSD_HowTo.txt

Thanks for everyone who helped. Getting rid of usbhid fixed it.

Thomas