[Nut-upsuser] Have an older Back-UPS Pro 1400(BP1400) can't get detailed info.

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 20:08:30 UTC 2009

On Aug 15, 2009, at 3:45 PM, Arnaud Quette wrote:

> 2009/8/15 Brian Wagener <cptanpanic at gmail.com>
>> I built the latest stable 2.4.1, and the same results.  I am
>> guessing it has to do with not recognizing firmware version.
>
> you should better try the development release.
> I recall having integrated some patches for older units, that are
> not in 2.4.1
> for more info: http://new.networkupstools.org/download.html

Brian,

we also have SVN snapshots here, if you don't have SVN and all of the
auto* tools installed:

http://buildbot.ghz.cc/public/nut/

Look for the "[tarball]" links.

Some of the changes Arnaud referred to are listed here:

http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/nut/log/trunk/drivers/apcsmart.c?action=stop_on_copy&rev=1851&stop_rev=1790&mode=stop_on_copy

and here:

http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/nut/log/trunk/drivers/apcsmart.h?action=stop_on_copy&rev=1851&stop_rev=1790&mode=stop_on_copy

- Charles