[Nut-upsuser] Nut-upsuser post from cdubois at logilys.com requires approval

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 02:32:17 UTC 2009

> Here is more informations.  I hope this can help.  Tell me if you need other
> information.
>
> Version :       Network UPS Tools upsd 2.2.0-
> Driver  :       usbhid-ups
>                Network UPS Tools: 0.28 USB communication driver 0.28 - core
> 0.30 (2.2.0-)

Many improvements have been made to usbhid-ups since 2.2.0. You may
want to upgrade, or at least check the ChangeLog to see what you might
be missing.

Try "upsrw ups at localhost" to see if your version of usbhid-ups has any
options that might affect the low-battery charge setting.

>>> for me (http://www.mscs.dal.ca/~selinger/ups/backups.html), thank

--
- Charles Lepple