[Nut-upsuser] Timers fireing too early

John Jore john at jore.no
Fri Dec 4 23:37:50 UTC 2009

Not really when looking over the documentation and the posts on the OpenFiler web site and google. I can only guess that somewhere in the documentation / posts I saw a reference to upssched-cmd and never realized there was a upssched as well. As the script did fire, but ignoring the timer value, I did not suspect I was using the wrong one.

JJ