[Nut-upsuser] Timers fireing too early

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 13:53:42 UTC 2009

2009/12/5 Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:
> On Dec 4, 2009, at 2:49 PM, John Jore wrote:
>
>> Hi Charles and thanks for your insight and help.
>> That was the error, upssched vs upssched-cmd. I specified the wrong one.
>> All ok now.
>
> Glad it is working for you now.
>
> Is there anything specific you think we should adjust in the documentation?

part of 2.6.0 targets, and the completion on the user manual, I'll
make some more useful default configuration and examples. the
configuration app, part of the NUT Control Center, should also help.

btw John, can you point me the package source and possibly the packager?

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops