[Nut-upsuser] APC UPS won't restart after power outage

Ole Hoppe ole.hoppe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 20:50:33 UTC 2009

> What we need here, is a usbsnoop dump of APC's software shutting down
> the UPS.
Trying to create a USB dump with SnoopyPro 0.22 from WinXPSP3 with APC
PowerChute Personal Edition 2.0 installed and running. When installing
the snooper on the UPS device, no log is being created while strolling
through the PowerChute options, or when pulling the plug to the UPS,
which surely must generate some traffic between PowerChute and UPS.
Trying to monitor communication with mouse/keyboard instantly provides
detailed log. So, don't know what I might be doing wrong.

Kind regards
Ole