[Nut-upsuser] Recommended UPS brand (OffTopic sort of)

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Fri Feb 13 21:13:44 UTC 2009

fredag 13 februari 2009 20:52:41 skrev  Arnaud Quette:
Hi Doug,
8<-----------------------snip--------------------------------
> > Really hate that MGE drop those models as I really like the quality and
> > design.
>
> not that easy!
>
> This part of MGE has not been droped, but sold to Eaton.
> All the good things, including the NUT and more generally FLOSS support has
> so gone to Eaton.
> Check my sig for the new link, and rejoice: what you like is still alive,
> and more than even ;-)

And if you extend Arnaud's sig link to:
http://www.eaton.com/EatonCom/ProductsServices/Powerware/index.htm

You find another brand that is good. And I think you would like a
PW5130L2500-XL2U. http://www.powerware.com/UPS/5130_UPS.asp

Regards
Kjell