[Nut-upsuser] ups.delay.shutdown clarification

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Thu Feb 26 02:30:40 UTC 2009

The nut version is nut-2.2.0-3.3.el4, running on Mitel SME Server 7.3
(based on CentOS 4.6).

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group Inc.

Office:		604-628-5434
Cell:   	604-866-2848
Email:  	des at DouganConsulting dot com

         www.DouganConsulting.com

Peace of Mind, One Computer at a Time.