[Nut-upsuser] HP/Compaq T700H UPS cable pinout

Mathew McBride matt at mcbridematt.dhs.org
Wed Jan 14 22:34:27 UTC 2009

On 14/1/09 9:27 AM, Arjen de Korte wrote:
> This probably needs to be multiplied by 100. Note that this value is
> reported in percentage, not a factor. Either this, or the load can't
> be right.

It appears the UPS only provides a correct load percentage when the
inverter is on (i.e battery or switching to trim mode)

A correct load line is: "ups.load:  17.3"

I've noted that taking a correct load percentage (i.e 17%) can give me a
wattage figure from the total UPS capacity, i.e 17% of 350W = 61.95W
which is inline with what I measured my load to be before using the UPS.