[Nut-upsuser] Is any ideas about Ippon smart power 2000?

vk vk at union-metall.ru
Sun Jul 12 18:49:07 UTC 2009

> At least you're able to talk to the UPS now. Could you please retry
> with the 'blazer_usb' driver? I'm not sure if this will fix things,
> but since I wrote this one, I'm more familiar with its operation. You
> should only have to change the line

>     driver = blazer_usb

> and you should be up and running. If this works, make sure to checkout
> 'man 8 blazer' to get an idea on all the features that are supported
> by this driver.

> Best regards, Arjen

I change driver to blazer_usb, it is not help.
------------------------------
gate# /usr/local/libexec/nut/blazer_usb -u root -DDD -a IPPON
Network UPS Tools - Megatec/Q1 protocol USB driver 0.03 (2.4.1)
debug level is '3'
Checking device (0665/5161) (/dev/usb1//dev/ugen0)
- VendorID: 0665
- ProductID: 5161
- Manufacturer: Cypress Semiconductor
- Product: USB to Serial