[Nut-upsuser] driver for HP/Compaq T750 ?

KP Kirchdoerfer kapeka at bering-uclibc.de
Tue Mar 3 23:51:08 UTC 2009

Gents,

Am Dienstag, 3. März 2009 11:13:00 schrieb Arnaud Quette:
> Hey KP,
[...]
> > > congrats, it is!
> > > either checkout the latest trunk or apply the attached patch.
> > > thanks to confirm that the reported data looks coherent (particularly
> > > the battery.voltage) and that the standard tests runs (ie OB and OB LB
> > > + potential commands like tests...)
> > > an upsc + upsrw + upscmd output is welcome.
> > > also note that you will need an entry in the udev file.
> > >
> > > btw, it's a tripplite rebranded unit.

I finally managed to install it with the patch above (typo fixed) and enhanced
udev rules as Arnaud adviced.
The data looks reasonable, though I'm no engineer or physician and have to
believe more or lee what I see.
But I've successfully tested that power is reported and that at ca. 25% of
battery charge a shutdown is initiated. So my goals are achieved.

I'll attach the patches and output of the requested commands.

Thx very much again for the fast and valuable help.
kp