[Nut-upsuser] Driver for UPS Eaton 9130

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Mon Mar 16 12:17:09 UTC 2009

Citeren Attila Csontos <attila.csontos op r-sys.sk>:

>      Hi Kjell and Arnaud,

> I was trying Kjell's command (/path/to/bcmxcp -DD -a pw9130 -u root)
> and I have got this output:

[...]

> After that driver finished with Segmentation Fault (core dumped). No
> core file in current directory.

If you care to attempt to debug what is going in, it might help to run
the above command through 'valgrind'. This will allow examining what
causes the segmentation fault. This could be bcmxcp driver specific or
(worse) be caused by an error in the main driver core functions.
Especially in the latter case I would really like to see what is going
on.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list