[Nut-upsuser] Driver for UPS Eaton 9130

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Mon Mar 16 17:08:04 UTC 2009

måndag 16 mars 2009 14:32:44 skrev  Arnaud Quette:
OK all,
8<--------------------------snip----------------------------------
> > It happens only when I start driver with -DD (or more 'D'). When I run
> > only with -D, it working normally.
>
> all the debug outputs there are at level 2. so nothing but "normal".
> from your feedback, my guess is that it crashes at the Config_block (line
> 1108)
> the gdb trace just before the crash should confirm this (last one should
> be: "Length of alarm map...")
> Kjell will (or not) confirm since I'm not an XCP expert...

This is a type of bugg.
Your ups is overshooting the alarm map in the driver.
The alarm map length is 29 so 29x8=232.
And in the driver it is only set 226, and 232 declared as max.
So I have to extend the alarm map by 8 to 240.

My ups'es have not so long maps, and the original xcp document
was only showing the first 226. But Arnaud have sent me the later alarm map,
so I try to get some time later this evening to fix this.

Tnx for reporting.
Regards
Kjell