[Nut-upsuser] blazer_usb - short reply

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sun Mar 22 10:03:09 UTC 2009

Citeren "Alexander I. Gordeev" <lasaine op lvk.cs.msu.su>:

> I've just commited a fix for the blazer_usb driver. I'm still trying to fix
> megatec_usb also. There is a very odd and interesting problem which I want to
> resolve.

I've reverted your fix. This breaks other devices where we need to
read until '\r' and will continue to report nonsense infinitly
afterwards. So we probably should create a separate subdriver for this
device that needs reading until timeout.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list